Solid grounds for urban farming
- Urban farming is a high-potential solution, especially in densely built-up areas like Singapore
- Answers to the increasing need for healthy, innovative, sustainable food production
- First initiatives have already been taken and results are highly promising
- This integral, circular approach will make urban farms even more sustainable and profitable
- Public-private partnership – experts in food, logistics and urban planning, and the Dutch government – working together with Singaporean partners
- The Dutch are open-minded, inventive and collaborative and are the world’s second largest supplier of food
- Together we can turn urban farming in Singapore into an exemplary, profitable business!